The Deanery CE Academy is committed to being at the heart of its community.
Thanks to additional funding from Swindon Borough Council we have provided high quality additional facilities for sport and the arts so that the Academy can become a focal centre where local resident organised groups can take part in a range of activities. Once it is open a number of facilities will be available to hire. These include:
- An all-weather pitch to England Hockey standard
- A hard surface games area
- A sports hall and changing rooms to Sport England club standard
- A number of drained grass pitches
- A 450 seater auditorium with high quality sound and lighting systems
- A community room
- A dance studio
- An activities studio
- A music recital room
- A café area
- Lecture Theatre and break out rooms for conferences
Ample parking for cars and bicycles will be available on site.
The Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust is presently developing the letting and charging policies for the Deanery and this should be available soon. If you or your organisation is interested in using any of the facilities please contact the Principal in the first instance using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org