The Deanery CE Academy Aspire Programme is a series of academically focused activities designed to challenge our learners. There are a diverse range activities from classroom based challenges, to lunchtime activities - including online lectures delivered by industry sector experts.
The Deanery Aspire Programme will expand learner's horizons and provide them with opportunities to develop to be a leader of the future. Learners will have the opportunity to gain recognition for the skills they develop in school time and for the opportunities they partake in outside of school time.
Leaners will be able to achieve points by completing the following activities:
- Aspire activities in class (1 point per activity)
- Demonstrating skills through the skills builder programme (10 points per skill)
- Attending lectures/talks (virtual or in person) (10 points per talk)
- Completing a mini dissertation on a subject of interest (30 points per 500 words)
- Competitions (40 points per entry)
To achieve a Deanery Aspire bronze, silver or gold award learners must achieve 50, 100 or 200 points respectively, and have completed the log book for their completed activities. To achieve gold a learner must have completed a mini dissertation and at least two other areas.
For more information, please contact Ms Main, Head of Sixth Form on email@example.com