Student Remote Learning 2021
Students isolating who are in teaching groups 8S1 and 8T1 should zoom in to their lessons. Students isolating who are not in these teaching groups, please follow the single student remote learning plan which is below:
Please find some FAQ below:
Where do I find zoom codes?
For the latest ZOOM codes, please visit the STUDENT REMOTE LEARNING area in TEAMs or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If yoou have Art with Miss Pickles, please join our new Art teachers zoom (Miss Attwell) via the ZOOM ID: 817 129 9181
What do I do if I have PE/Dance/Enrichment or Drama?
There will be NO Zoom lesson and instead you should complete independent exercise or independent study.
What do I do if my ZOOM does not work or a teacher is absent?
Please complete Independent Study, please choose from the following activities:
- Project work. Please choose an activity from the menu of choices found at: https://www.dcea.org.uk/1233/home-study-term-6-projects
- Hegarty Maths - www.hegartymaths.com
- Accelerated Reader
- Times Tables Rockstars www.ttrockstars.com
- Select a task from the 'Independent Learning Tasks' folder in TEAMs. In the folder there are English, Maths, Science and Wellbeing tasks that can be completed.
- Select and complete a CREST Award activity www.CrestAwards.org If you have not completed an award previously, you should start by completing a Bronze award. It is free to access the activities, but if you wish to complete the full award you will need to complete all of the necessary paper work and return the The Deanery so that we can mark and assess it.
What do I do if I have forgotten my login details?
If you have forgotten your login details for Microsoft 365, please email email@example.com and your password will be reset. This note that this can take up to 24 hours to reset.
Other Key Documents:
How to access our online resources:
Video 1: Accessing your Academy Email
Video 2: Accessing TEAMS
Video 3: Completing a online Quiz
Video 4: Using Word
Video 5: Using PowerPoint
Other useful videos:
- Submitting an assignment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYsH8CzYJ8